Tecnai G2-30 TEM, formerly produced by FEI
The Tecnai 30 G2 TWIN is a 300 kV LaB6 TEM The wide-gap Twin lens pole-piece allows large tilt angles of the specimen making it optimal for diffraction analysis and imaging. The wide-gap pole-piece also allows for a variety of stages and detectors to be used. Although it is not our highest-resolution microscope, it is still capable of 0.24nm point-to-point resolution.
- 100-300 kV accelerating voltage with LaB6 cathode
- HAADF STEM, fine probe and Convergent Beam Electron Diffraction (CBED) capability
- 2.4 Å resolution (Twin lens) with ±70˚ sample tilt (±30˚ on second tilt)
- 4k CETA TEM camera
- Large area EDAX SDD X-ray detector with digital beam control
- Double-tilt, Heating, and Cryo stages for specialized experiments
- Networked for data storage and Full Remote Operation
- Individual user accounts to avoid the need for realignments between users.