Environmental Health & Safety
CEMAS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and productive working environment for all users. In order to do this, we partner with The Ohio State University's Environmental Health & Safety (EHS). It is important for all users to comply with policies and procedures set forth by CEMAS and EHS.
The following training courses are mandatory for all CEMAS users:
- Biological Safety Training for BSL2
- Building Emergency Action Plan (BEAP)
- Chemical Safety
- Cryogenic Materials Training
- Fume Hood Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Laboratory Standard Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
The additional training course(s) is mandatory for CEMAS Biological Prep Lab users:
For access to these training courses, please contact email@example.com.